Monday, October 13, 2008

Writers block

So, this is what, my third entry, and I have no clue what to write! It is way to early to have writers block.

I have now attended a couple of classes, nothing exciting really. Because of the differences in the American school system and the Chinese school system, I have only two classes. The Chinese students that I am taking classes have 9 classes that include things such as histories, computers and chemistry.

Compared to the average American student, Chinese students have a very full schedule. Each day they spend about 6 hours in classes. After classes are done they have other scheduled study activities. They also have scheduled studies on the weekend. I don't believe that the weekend studies are formal classes, however I have no information about them as of yet. I know that I am a geek and often scheduled heavy course loads for myself, but I always valued my weekends for studying on my own.

At any rate, I'll try to come up with some more interesting topics for future posts.

No comments: